2019 St. Brigid’s Summer Camp Registration
Saturday, April 27, 2019
8:00 to 10:30 am
St. John the Apostle Church Hall, 2340 Baseline Road
Registration Documents – Click on each item (link) below to open each document
- Registration Information Sheet
- Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- Conditions of Registration
- Registration Form
- Appendix A: Allergy & Medication Information (if applicable)
- Appendix B: Health & Special Needs Information (if applicable)
How to Register
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. No one will be registered before Registration Day.
- Only a parent or legal guardian can register a child for camp. This must be done in person on Registration Day. The completed form cannot be sent in with another parent.
- Fill out the above Registration Form (preferably typed), then print it and bring it with you to Registration Day. Don’t forget Appendix A or Appendix B if applicable.
- Know which week (session) your child wants to attend. Children must be aged 8 to 14 to attend camp.
- Out of respect for the Church and the residents of the Rectory, access to the parking lot is not allowed until 6:30 am.
- Registration Tickets with reserved registration time slots will be handed out by our volunteers starting at 6:30 am at the entrance of the Church Parking Lot. Tickets will be handed out on a first come, first served basis.
- Due to the crowds, please do not bring your children to registration, if possible.
2019 Camp Session Dates
Boys Week 1: July 8 to 12
Boys Week 2: July 15 to 19
Boys Week 3: July 22 to 26
Girls Week 1: July 29 to August 2
Girls Week 2: August 5 to 9
Girls Week 3: August 12 to 16
Girls Week 4: August 19 to 23
Our biggest fundraising initiative is our “Send a Kid to Camp” Raffle. We ask every child coming to camp to sell one complete booklet of tickets. Each booklet contains 5 raffle tickets at $5 each, for a total of $25. The booklet is given at Registration Day and the tickets and money collected can be returned at the bus stop on the Monday morning when leaving for camp.
Please contact the camp office if you have any questions about registration.