2020 St. Brigid’s Summer Camp Registration
Saturday, April 25, 2020
8:00 to 10:30 am
St. John the Apostle Church Hall, 2340 Baseline Road
Donations at Registration can be made by Cash, Cheque , Debit or Credit
2020 Camp Session Dates
Boys Week 1: July 6 to 10
Boys Week 2: July 13 to 17
Boys Week 3: July 20 to 24
Girls Week 1: July 27 to 31
Girls Week 2: August 3 to 7
Girls Week 3: August 10 to 14
Girls Week 4: August 17 to 21
Registration Documents – Click on each link to open document
- Registration Information Sheet
- Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- Conditions of Registration
- Registration Form
- Appendix A: Allergy & Medication Information (if applicable)
- Appendix B: Health & Special Needs Information (if applicable)
How to Register
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. No one will be registered before Registration Day.
- Only a parent or legal guardian can register a child for camp. This must be done in person on Registration Day. The completed form cannot be sent in with another parent.
- Fill out the above Registration Form (preferably typed), then print it and bring it with you to Registration Day. Don’t forget Appendix A or Appendix B if applicable.
- Know which week (session) your child wants to attend. Children must be aged 8 to 14 to attend camp.
- Out of respect for the Church and the residents of the Rectory, access to the parking lot is not allowed until 6:30 am.
- Registration Tickets with reserved registration time slots will be handed out by our volunteers starting at 6:30 am at the entrance of the Church Parking Lot. Tickets will be handed out on a first come, first served basis.
- Due to the crowds, please do not bring your children to registration, if possible.
Our biggest fundraising initiative is our “Send a Kid to Camp” Raffle. We ask every child coming to camp to sell one complete booklet of tickets. Each booklet contains 5 raffle tickets at $5 each, for a total of $25. The booklet is given at Registration Day and the tickets and money collected can be returned at the bus stop on the Monday morning when leaving for camp.
Please contact the camp office if you have any questions about registration.