2019 STB Staff Scholarship
Dear Staff Member:
The St. Brigid’s Summer Camp Scholarship Program was set-up to reward, attract, and retain exceptional staff members. The scholarships are awarded to staff members entering or returning to post-secondary education who have made exemplary contributions to the STB community. The scholarships are funded through our general fundraising efforts as well as through dedicated funding by generous individuals or organizations. Scholarships are awarded in the amount of $500 and are made out to the academic institution directly.
You are eligible to apply for a scholarship if all the following criteria are met:
- You are a staff member at St. Brigid’s Summer Camp in the current year.
- You have worked a minimum of 4 weeks on staff this summer. Preference will be given to full summer staff members.
- You are entering or returning to full-time studies at a Canadian post-secondary institution.
The scholarship applications will be reviewed assessed by the STB scholarship committee on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership as a staff member at St. Brigid’s Summer Camp.
- Contributions to the STB Camp community and living out of the STB mission, primarily in the current summer but overall contributions will be considered.
- Financial need.
Application Dates and Deadlines
The application deadline is midnight Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
All applicants will be contacted by e-mail by the beginning of September.
The application must be filled out electronically. Apply now!